Hi guys, thought this would be a cute little post for you to read and know a bit more (more pointless information if anything haha) about me!!
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Probably Christmas with the Kranks as it’s the only one I watch every year!
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
If I’m completely honest I don’t know. I probably have witnessed one when I was younger but not that I can remember, it always seems to snow just after Christmas which sucks!
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Always at home with my family and my boyfriend, although one year I’d love to spend all of Christmas in New York ♥
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey without a doubt, however I have a quilty pleasure for Mistletoe by Justin Bieber 😉
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope! Gives you extra pressies to open on the big day though!
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph, Dasher, Vixen, Prancer, Donna, Cupid, Blitzen? I’ve probably just made some of those names up.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Christmas isn’t the same now I’ve moved out (although I still thoroughly enjoy it!) But at my parents house we used to have to wait outside the living room door until everyone had drank a cup of tea! This year I’m looking forward to all the food ♥♥
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Real at my parents, fake at my house!
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Mmmm Terry’s chocolate orange.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
If I’m honest I actually don’t know. Of course, I love the element of surprise with presents! But you know when you’ve brought someone a really bomb present and you just CAN’T wait for them to see it? I love that too!
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Probably my laptop! One, I use it every day without fail for both blogging and university work and two, my family aren’t well off (we have never struggled either, mind you) so I know a lot of saving went into it.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York without a doubt. Ever since I was little it was my absolute dream to celebrate my 21st birthday in New York – which my incredible boyfriend surprised me with this year! I fell in love with the city as soon as I stepped off of the plane.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I’m pretty good, I wouldn’t say I’m a pro though!
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
When I split my eye open on a snooker table having a pillow fight with my sisters – not the best memorable moment but I have an ugly scar to remember it by haha!
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I caught my mum making snowy footprints in the carpet with talcum powder hahaha. I’ve always wondered where the belief of Santa came from…
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes I do and no I don’t. It’s embarrassing!!
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Spending time with my family – with me not living at home anymore and my younger sisters and parents working all the time, spending quality time with them is what I treasure the most ♥ OOooh, my dad also makes a banging roast dinner!!
There you have it! Tell me in the comments some of your favourite things about Christmas – or feel free to copy this and post it on your blog ♥♥
Hope you all have a fab Christmas!
Mwah, Lucy xx