A new month means a new bunch of treats – in this case I subscribed to a new beauty box – Love Me Beauty.
Love Me Beauty is similar to other beauty subscription boxes except you get to choose your own products, so you know exactly what you’re getting. Not quite the same as a little surprise each month, but hey at least you’re getting makeup, right?
It’s £10 a month plus £3.95 p&p and you get 60 credits (you can choose to add credits on if you wish) and you use these credits to pick the products you want. The products also come in a canvas back which I believe is a different style every month.
This months edit is ‘The Sundown Edit’, which includes mini Kat Von D products – perfect if you want to try before you buy!
In this months edit you can choose:
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Magik (20 credits)
- Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper (20 credits)
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw (20 credits)
- Cailyn Gel Eyebrow Pot (20 credits)
- Cailyn Matte Tint in Optimist (15 credits)
- Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream (15 credits)
- Omorovicza Copper Peel (15 credits)
- Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm (15 credits)
- Omorovicza Deep Cleasing Mask (15 credits)
- Exuviance Clarifying Facail Cleanser (10 credits)
- Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel (10 credits)
- Exuviance Purifying Facial Masque (10 credits)
- Aromatherapy Associates Rose Skin Tonic (10 credits)
- Aromatherapy Associates Renewing Rose Cleanser (10 credits)
If any of you are interested in subscribing (no contract, can cancel at anytime) use the code LUCY 8029046 to get £21 extra credits!
Mwah, Lucy x